Pine pollen from Pine Trees is a great supplement known for it’s adaptogenic properties, immune enhancing capability, metabolic balancing and as a hormone regulator. It can be harvested once a year for a short time in the spring from the Pine cones. How to harvest? Take a brown paper bag cover the cones and shake the pollen off into the bag. You can add to smoothies or create a tincture.
It should be noted that if you are taking a tincture of Pine Pollen and are female do use in moderation and smaller dose than recommended for males as it does stimulate testosterone levels. Test it out and adjust accordingly.
List of Pine Pollen’s Benefits
- Androgenic – stimulates anabolic endocrine activity and increases testosterone
- Nutritive/Tonic – acts as an adaptogen and can be used long term
- Acts as an aphrodisiac activating a healthy sex drive and high libido
- Regulates prostate function in men
- Boosts the immune system and beautifies the skin
- Stimulates liver regeneration and regulates bile secretion
- Restores hormone levels in andropause and menopause
- Relieves fatigue, increases stamina and restores natural energy levels
- Increases cardiovascular endurance, raises blood levels of SOD and lowers cholesterol
- Increases metabolism, helps regulate weight and nourishes the muscles
- Rejuvenates the brain, hair, bones and endocrine system
For more detailed information on Pine Pollens’ amazing properties and how to take it etc, I will leave you with this informative video from the “master” Nyishar
Copyright Anicca Brandt 2017